Human Resources Coordinator
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
The Human Resources Pharmacy Coordinator's primary responsibility will be supporting organizational and Pharmacy Human Resources initiatives. Support will include recruitment, integrity of HR data within the HR systems, policy documentation, compliance reporting and employee record maintenance. The successful candidate will be required to travel throughout Vancouver and the Vancouver Island.
Your Day to Day
- Manage recruitment requisitions, posting positions utilizing our ATS to appropriate job boards and social media platforms
- Support candidates through recruitment process guaranteeing a best in class candidate experience including supporting managers with offer letters and ensuring candidate info is passed to our background check provider in a timely fashion
- Ensure all necessary HR forms and documents are received from Managers and changes are entered into Human Resources Information System and filed in appropriate employee file;
- Provide support by serving as the first point of contact for employees with questions on the manager self-service system, managing or escalating issues as necessary;
- Answer routine questions for managers and employees, and assist with problem solving; provide training to new users;
- Administer the employee departure process, and leaves process providing departing employees with pertinent and accurate information, and completing HRIS related transactions;
- Support management with the collection, documentation and interpretation of HR Policies
- Create and disseminate reporting on various HR issues such as legislative compliance or Health & Safety
- Work with HR team members on a variety of special projects;
- Other adhoc duties as required.
What You Bring to The Team
- Experience in HR Administrative role with 2-5 years of HR experience
- Diploma in Human Resources Management;
- Ability to work and collaborate with a team in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to remain efficient and extremely organized while handling a high volume of work;
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks;
- Strong communication and writing skills while protecting privacy and confidentiality;
- High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive information;
- Excellent problem solving and follow through skills with demonstrated ability to investigate and identify system issues and problems;
- Proficient with databases and other HRIS systems;
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Ability to learn new applications and techniques quickly and effectively
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers then we want to hear from you!
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today! We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations. These are handled on an entirely confidential basis.
Your Career. Our Focus!