Joining False Creek!
Founded in 1996, False Creek Healthcare is one of Canada’s most renowned independent health providers, offering world-class service to individuals seeking immediate access to high quality medical care in Canada. Services include advanced diagnostics, executive health, family practice, urgent care, surgeons, specialists, plastic surgery and more. False Creek’s team of over 100 physicians and surgeons are leaders in their fields, chosen for their professional qualifications and dedication to the care of others. They are leaders in their fields, with the highest degree of surgical skills, experience and knowledge available.
As a Receptionist, your responsibilities will include:
- Opening the facility and setting up for the day (individual must be available Monday – Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm or 9:30am to 6:00pm)
- Answering the telephone, greeting clients
- Responding to inquiries and assisting clients with documentation and other needs
- Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the Manager, Surgical
- Arranging courier services, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail
- Other duties as required
Successful candidates will possess:
- Exceptional client service skills and friendly demeanor is essential
- Experience in an administrative role, or comparable training is required
- Previous experience in a medical clinic setting is an asset
- Understanding of medical terminology is an asset
- MOA training or comparable medical office reception experience preferred
- Previous retail or hospitality experience is an asset
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Your Career. Our Focus!