Director, Total Rewards
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
The Director, Total Rewards will partner with the Chief Human Resource Officer to recommend and implement a scalable total rewards strategy that supports the businesses objectives. The role is responsible for Total Rewards programs, including compensation, payroll, benefits, HRMS system and reporting to enable Centric Health to attract and retain employees.
Your Day to Day
- Manages the process for developing a wage and salary structure, job evaluation system and pay policies.
- Develops, manages and communicates the processes associated with the Total Rewards program including, base pay, benefits, incentives and other rewards and perquisites while ensuring they are efficient and accurate.
- Regularly analyzes the market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of the compensation and benefits plans to ensure the competitiveness, fairness and compliance of Total Reward designs, policies and practices in order to attract and retain talent.
- Manages the development and administration of the HRMS to ensure the integrity and analytical capability of the database to support both administration and decision making throughout the business.
- Develops a dashboard of reporting to support business decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all pay equity and other relevant legislation.
- Partner with the Payroll Manger to ensure that the HRMS is configured efficiently for payroll and benefits.
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of experience in a Total Rewards (compensation, payroll benefits) role with progressive responsibility.
- Knowledge of theory, principles and practices of Total Rewards, compensation, pay structure design and development, performance management design and development, short term / long term incentive programs.
- Knowledge of full breadth of HRMS principles and practices.
- Experience with implementing Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS).
- Experience with UltiPro a strong asset.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations. These are handled on an entirely confidential basis.
Your Career. Our Focus!