Data Entry/Pharmacy Assistant - ($18 - 24 per hour)
CareRx is a member of the Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada's largest independent healthcare providers in Canada with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care.
As a Pharmacy Assistant, you will report to the Pharmacy Management team. You will work alongside your professional team members and registered staff, directly supporting a group of LTC Homes and Retirement Communities. We offer competitive wage with excellent benefit package and other company perks. We support professional growth and promote within.
The successful candidate must be a strong team player, have the ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Your Day To Day
- Order Entry into Kroll
- Data entry
- Answering phone calls
What You Bring To The Team
- Graduate from a Pharmacy Assistant or Technician certificate/diploma an asset
- Must have knowledge and experience using Kroll Systems
Prescription order entry is also an absolute requirement
- Retail/Community/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience considered an asset
- High level of professionalism, energy, enthusiasm and communication skills
- Receiving deliveries and orders and counting inventory
- Assisting pharmacy technicians with daily duties
- Prepare blister pack medications
- Handle and process returns of expired and damaged medications
- Ensuring proper storage of pharmaceutical products
- Data entry; Answering phone calls
- Assisting with invoicing and mailing
- Providing administrative support as required
- Help maintain general cleanliness and appearance of the pharmacy
- Other duties as required*
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada. Then we want to hear from you!
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Your Care. Our Focus.
Your Career. Our Focus!