Joining Canadian Surgical Solutions!
Canadian Surgery Solutions is a unique health care facility that provides medical assessment, surgical procedures and post-operative rehabilitation services for elective surgery in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Canadian Surgery Solutions has been fully accredited since 1997 ensuring the highest standards of care in the industry. Our nurses are ACLS Certified (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and our surgical staff consists of some of the most highly trained medical professionals in Canada.
Canadian Surgical Solutions is a member of the Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care.Position Summary
The role of the Receptionist is to support the day to day office operations of the Visiting Specialist Clinic at Canadian Surgical Solutions. This part time role supports the clinic Monday through Friday from 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. with vacation coverage and additional hours as per business needs.
Your Day To Day
• Answering incoming calls and checking in patients on arrival for their appointment.
• Booking follow up appointments
• Sorting and distributing incoming faxes
• Photocopying as requested
• Ordering of stationary and supplies
• Assisting team members as requested
• Other duties as required
What You Bring To The Team
• Enthusiasm and professional presentation with a strong customer service focus and commercial awareness
• Exceptional telephone and electronic communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and discretion
• High level of motivation and a personable and friendly attitude
• Ability to work Monday through Friday with flexibility to provide additional support as required
• Previous experience in medical administration is preferred
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada, then we want to hear from you!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today.
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations. These are handled on an entirely confidential basis.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your Career. Our Focus!