Patient Care Coordinator
Joining False Creek!
Founded in 1996, False Creek Healthcare is one of Canada’s most renowned independent health providers, offering world-class service to individuals seeking immediate access to high quality medical care in Canada. Services include advanced diagnostics, executive health, family practice, urgent care, surgeons, specialists, plastic surgery and more. False Creek’s team of over 100 physicians and surgeons are leaders in their fields, chosen for their professional qualifications and dedication to the care of others. They are leaders in their fields, with the highest degree of surgical skills, experience and knowledge available.
As Patient Care Coordinator, you are the face of False Creek. You are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support.
- Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting patients.
- Responding to inquiries and assisting patients, physicians and/or responsible agencies
- Scheduling patients in accordance with the multi-disciplinary health team members’ schedule. Confirming and liaising with team and patients.
- Coordinating services through referring specialists and outside agencies
- Completing administrative duties associated with patient bookings, file preparation, cost estimates, payment processing and information distribution.
- Review of patient charts for accuracy and completeness.
- Other duties as required
- A Medical Office Administration certificate is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of governing privacy legislation.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Superior organizational and information management skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing work loads, priorities, deadlines and schedules.
- Excellent customer service skills both in person and via the phone.
- Ability to work as part of a team demonstrating excellence in communication with staff members, physicians, clients, etc.
- Ability to perform independently, showing sound judgment, flexibility and initiative.
- Ability to work closely with others in a cooperative manner.
- Must be service oriented, reliable and pay attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Your Care. Our Focus.
Your Career. Our Focus!