General Labour (3pm-11pm)
About Classic Care
Classic Care Pharmacy was founded in 1996 for the purpose of exclusively providing medication and consulting services to Long Term Care Homes and Retirement Residences. With locations in London, Burlington and Ottawa, Classic Care currently services many Municipal, Non-Profit and For-Profit homes throughout Ontario. Classic Care’s dynamic team is comprised of Certified Geriatric Consultant Pharmacists, Certified Diabetes Educators, Registered Nurses, Technology Coordinators, Certified Pharmacy Technicians, Senior Account Executive, and Customer Care Representatives. They are all dedicated professionals specializing in geriatric care with their primary focus on meeting the unique needs of the residents.
Classic Care is a member of the Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care.
The Pharmacy Support Staff (General Labour) plays an important role to the day to day operations of the pharmacy. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, you will ensure that the PacMed machines are running correctly and will troubleshoot any problems that may occur.
Your Day To Day
- Monitor Automatic Tablet Packaging (ATP) machines during every procedure to ensure optimum operation
- Troubleshoot problems during Automatic Tablet Packaging (ATP) machine operation
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Ensure that the Automatic Tablet Packaging (ATP) machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Follow and abide by pharmacy set guidelines and procedures
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Warehouse experience preferred, training will be provided
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Team Player with high attention to detail
- Ability to perform required duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes in job environment
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations. These are handled on an entirely confidential basis.
Your Career. Our Focus!