Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Joining False Creek!
Founded in 1996, False Creek Healthcare is one of Canada’s most renowned independent health providers, offering world-class service to individuals seeking immediate access to high quality medical care in Canada. Services include advanced diagnostics, executive health, family practice, urgent care, surgeons, specialists, plastic surgery and more. False Creek’s team of over 100 physicians and surgeons are leaders in their fields, chosen for their professional qualifications and dedication to the care of others. They are leaders in their fields, with the highest degree of surgical skills, experience and knowledge available.
False Creek Healthcare is a member of the Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator is a fast paced, high volume role requiring a high level of attention to detail and ability to meet strict timelines. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator plays an integral part in supporting and assisting the Accounting Department in achieving their business objectives.
Your Day To Day
- Prepare accurate and timely billing for services provided by the Company
- Process payment for pre-authorized credit card and debit transactions
- Post invoices to the appropriate ledgers, tracking revenue and reconciling on a monthly basis
- Accurately track deferred revenues for the period and make required adjustments to recognize them
- Record payments received in the appropriate ledger accounts
- Reconciliation of sub-leger to general ledger for accounts receivable
- Review and Report on Accounts Receivable aging as requested & follow up on overdue payments
- Review and process write off requests
- Escalate risk accounts and discrepancies to the Accounting Manager/Director, Operational Finance
- Ability to interpret data in Excel, map to the correct General Ledger Accounts from Electronic Medical Records, and identify any anomalies
- Support key stakeholders and provide recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Prepare variance analysis and back up documents for internal and external auditors as required
- Adhere to established corporate and accounting department policies and procedures
- Cross train and provide back up coverage to the Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring To The Team
- 2+ years’ of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Proficient with Sage 300, Accounts Receivable Module
- Intermediate Level Excel; Interpretation of data, Pivot Tables
- Customer Service approach with strong written and oral communication skills
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in Business or Finance preferred
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations.
Your Career. Our Focus!