Accounts Payable Coordinator
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.Your Day To Day
- Full cycle processing of a high volume of invoices, ensuring timely and accurate payments to a wide range of vendors;
- Liaise with business partners across the divisions and corporate office to ensure invoices have appropriate approvals before processing;
- Prepare and process EFT and cheque payments
- Maintain required information relating to vendors, including accurate filing systems;
- Processing of expense claims;
- Correspond with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Reconciliation of major vendor accounts;
- Resolution of invoice discrepancies and issues
- File month end reports;
- Remain flexible and adaptable to changes in processes; and
- Assist with ad hoc duties and reporting.
What You Bring To The Team
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred;
- 1-2 years related accounts payable/invoice management experience, preferably in a high-volume, mid-size company environment;
- Basic understanding of accounting processes relating to reconciliation of accounts and journal entries;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization;
- Flexible and able to prioritize tasks;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a positive contributor to the accounting team;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership and confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of AccPac and Doclink preferred.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers then we want to hear from you!
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations. These are handled on an entirely confidential basis.
Your Career. Our Focus!