The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
Conveying the quality and class of our company to our guests and employees comes as second nature to you. You are welcoming and supportive to our guests and employees, and you are a competent contact person by convincing with a professional and charming manner.
As a host, you are always empathetic and meet people with an honest interest by taking the time to recognise their needs. Through timely and respectful communication as well as active presence, you are the “good soul of the house” and receive every complaint of our employees and guests with great understanding and empathy.
You coordinate and control all services from third party companies of our office, continually work out proposals for process improvements and conduct supplier analyses.
- Exceptional personal courtesy with all employees and guests; highly engaged in day to day operation
- Exceptional organisational talent, ability to set priorities and work under pressure
- Inspiring example for our values and able to always act in a kindly manner
- Supervising effectiveness of workflows and sequences of services and providing constant hands-on support
- Detail oriented while seeing the big picture
- Exhibit a composed and consistent demeanor at all times – emotionally mature
- Basic Business knowledge, such as accounting, process optimisation, and execution controlling
- At least 2 years experience of managerial responsibility of a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Ideally, candidates will also have
- Experience in hospitality management or similar service sector
- Work experience in an international environment that proves high resilience and flexibility
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any upcoming field
Location: Zurich, Switzerland