Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, We are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Section Leader to join our ever expanding business.
As a Section Leader the role will involve;
- Provide supervison of the teams; Ensuring daily productivity targets and service levels are achieved
- Provide support for the Manager in the efficient running of the department and provide cover for the manager when absent
- Allocate work and ensure that processing is within agreed SLAs
- Administration duties for the creation , allocation and confirmation of orders
- Administration duties for the storage, retrieval and movement of stock
- Support and deliver relevant Training programmes where appropriate and be receptive to learning new techniques
- Support the Site Management team in ensuring a safe workplace so far as is reasonably practicable
- Support on team related HR functions.
As a Section Leader we will need you to have:
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment at team leader/supervisor level
- Professional approach
- Positive, flexible, proactive, "can do" attitude
- Service driven, target inspired and motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
We’d be really excited if you have:
- A background within FMCG
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City and Aston Villa home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job type: Full time - 37.5 hours
Various shifts including evenings up until 10pm and rotational weekends.