Senior Digital Marketing Manager
CARFAX Canada is looking for a dynamic senior digital marketer with a track-record of driving rapid growth. The successful candidate will be empowered to leverage their extensive experience and expertise to create best-in class digital solutions across B2B and Consumer audiences. You live and breathe SEO, SEM, CRO, GA and GTM and would get excited about VHR, VVR and FOX.
Why CARFAX Canada?
We’re the best at data; that’s why we’re Canada’s choice for detailed vehicle information. We’ve been growing for over 18 years and we know that our incredible team is what’s driven us forward, so we like to keep them incredible. The CARFAX Canada kitchen is always stocked with fresh, organic fruit, not to mention a wide range of coffee options. We offer social events like pub nights and disc golf, and wellness initiatives like in-house yoga and massage! We also have RRSP matching and an amazing benefits program, so you won’t have to worry about things like vision, dental, physiotherapy etc. On top of all that, we invest in the future of our employees – we have a comprehensive leadership training program and each team member has their own professional development budget, so they can continually build their skillsets. Plus, we support our community by participating in group volunteer opportunities and donating to the causes that matter to our team. So why work at CARFAX Canada? Because life’s too short not to work somewhere awesome.
CARFAX Canada is excited to announce that we are looking for a new addition to our growing team in the role of Senior Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be instrumental in assisting the Marketing team to drive revenue for the Consumer business and supporting the B2B business. This is a new position with a unique opportunity to help shape the future of the company.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report into the VP Marketing, while working closely with the Consumer Marketing, B2B Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
There won’t be a typical day (which makes it fun) and what you’ll be doing will include:
- Own the customer experience on the E-commerce website and increase conversion rates.
- Maximize the ROI on our paid social and paid search campaigns across multiple segments.
- Super-charge our SEO efforts by optimizing web content, keyword selection, site infrastructure, solve technical SEO problems and other initiatives.
- Leverage your GA skills to generate monthly reporting on traffic, revenue, AOV, CPC and CPA.
- Recommend the right solutions for our CMS and CRM needs in the short and longer term.
- Plan and lead our A/B testing efforts to support the Consumer strategy on-going.
- Build out a digital marketing team and leverage CARFAX US synergies when appropriate.
- Stay ahead of emerging digital marketing and data management trends.
- Lead annual budget planning and monthly reporting.
- Ensure an amazing customer experience across multiple platforms, especially mobile.
- Manage media agency to ensure implementation, optimization and analytics for all paid digital ads.
You are well organized, a problem solver, and someone that can easily translate technical jargon into tangible insights and action. You enjoy partnering with Product teams and have relevant experience to work effectively with Dev teams.
While you’re at the top of your game, you are constantly looking to learn more and then apply it on the job. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo, try new things and optimize.
You are passionate about change tech, data, cars and wearing jeans to work – but not necessarily in that order. Change is something you live for and gets you out of bed in the morning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who champions customers’ needs, creates robust recommendations and executes best-in-class digital solutions.
Education and experience required:
- Post-secondary education, college diploma or university degree
- At least 8 years of prior digital marketing experience
- Very strong practical knowledge of SEO, SEM and remarketing
- Ability to manage marketing budgets and forecast ROI
- Proficient in presenting business cases to support marketing programs and tools.
- Strong project management, leadership and negotiation skills
- Very adept at digital media planning and buying, campaign management and optimization
- Understanding of GA360, Hubspot, Salesforce, Hotjar, Optimizely and attribution modelling systems.
- In-depth experience leading the development and optimization of landing pages.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to prioritize are vital
- Tech, data or automotive exposure or experience would be an asset
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
CARFAX Canada’s core values are: Integrity, Objective, Customer Advocate, Solutions-Oriented and Transparent. The successful candidate will share these values.
Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP match program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website: https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until July 4, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.