Customer Support Specialist
Join our Winning Team as a Customer Service Specialist
CARFAX, an information services industry leader, is looking for an experienced and dedicated Customer Service Specialist. As a customer support specialist, you will be empowered to provide excellent customer service to our dealership customers nationwide. If you have a “get-it-done” mentality, like to resolve life’s biggest challenges, & want to grow your career at one of the Great Places to Work, we want to talk to you! CARFAX's Customer Care Contact Center is a centralized corporate Inbound and Outbound center serving over 30,000 customers throughout North America. As a Customer Support Specialist, you are the first telephone contact for our valued customers.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Respond to phone calls, emails and chats from dealership customers regarding CARFAX products and services
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers’ accounts using CARFAX’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application (Salesforce).
- Provide first line technical support for our customers
- Interact with all team members, including management from other departments, in a professional manner
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a call center environment
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A solution-oriented, team player attitude
- Five 9 and Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.