Associate Product Manager
Join our Winning Team as an Associate Product Manager – Used Car Listings
Are you looking for the chance to help build world-class consumer products? Then CARFAX wants to talk with you! The product management team is looking for an exceptional product professional who is passionate about delivering world class products. Our team leads with a consumer first mentality to build product experiences that our users want to come back to - again and again - on all of their devices. You’ll apply your product management experience to help build loyal customers, increase conversion, and help more consumers buy used cars with confidence.
You will work with a team of talented and passionate product managers, engineers, analysts, researchers, and designers to build user-driven products that help used car shoppers find and buy the perfect car with confidence. We are looking for smart, proactive leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full time and based at our headquarters in Centreville, VA.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Everyone on Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling their car. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work” in both our Virginia and Missouri locations.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Work with the CARFAX Used Car Listings product team to optimize the consumer experience and increase user engagement and conversion.
- Lead cross-functional teams - including engineering, project management, design, analytics, and user research - in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative product features and enhancements
- Make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Translate product vision into detailed requirements for execution
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple efforts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Define and monitor metrics that inform the success of the product feature
- 2+ years’ product management, product owner, or business analyst experience
- Experience working with Agile software development teams
- Proven and proactive leader with the confidence to bring new ideas and solutions to the team
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity
- Proven ability to push forward on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently within defined metrics and game plan
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- BA/BS preferred
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.