Business Support Manager
Join our Team as a Business (Contract) Support Manager
The Contract Support Manager is responsible for managing a team of approximately five employees who analyze customer contracts to ensure accuracy and completeness; research customer eligibility through various channels; and enter contract terms and details in our billing system. The Contract Support Manager is responsible for the oversight of the various queues within the CRM system for contract setup as well as contract maintenance updates and responds to inquiries from internal departments regarding contract information.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As Contract Support Manager you will:
- Evaluate training requirements for the team and update training documentation as necessary
- Interpret contract terms and apply established business rules
- Ensure the team is properly trained on all business rules
- Ensure productivity and quality standards are met by the entire team
- Work with team members and sales/field representatives on escalated issues
- Generate periodic reporting from the CRM system
- Perform cleanup on existing accounts within the CRM system to properly reflect current status
- Analyze trends in contract setup to identify efficiencies
- Establish performance metrics and conduct periodic performance evaluations
- Be responsible for having a complete understanding of all products offered and how they are processed in the billing system
- Be responsible for gaining an understanding on how the contract data entered impacts other Finance departments, including Accounts Receivable
- 2-5 years of proven management experience
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to lead a team in a fast paced environment with high volume and periodic change
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends and/or potential issues
- Previous knowledge and experience with CRM system (Salesforce a plus)
- Advanced skills using Excel including experience with pivot tables, advanced formulas, and data analysis tools
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, Finance or related field.
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.