Paid Social Analyst
Join our WINNING team as a Paid Social Analyst
Are you an experienced analyst focused on building paid social media campaigns? Would you like to not only improve existing campaigns, but also implement across new technologies with full support of a well-known brand? If so, then CARFAX may be you best career move! The CARFAX Paid Social Analyst will own the development of our paid social media campaigns through planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting. The focus of this role is exclusively on paid social including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other social media platforms.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. When you walk around at CARFAX you hear laughter and spontaneous celebrations and you see people in shorts and flip flops refueling themselves with a game of shuffle puck or by taking a few shots on one of the putting greens. Our employee-focused culture has been recognized as one of the “Great Places to Work” six years in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post and Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Paid Social Analyst, you will:
- Be the expert on Facebook Ads Manager and other paid social technologies for the paid media team
- Develop and execute strategies and test plans to increase conversion and a measurable ROI while employing industry best practices across Carfax paid social programs
- Own and manage campaign performance and optimization on a day-to-day basis for all paid social initiatives
- Cross collaborate with members of the consumer marketing team to drive creative testing social activities and cross-channel performance
- Primary contact for and maintenance of profiles across social networks to build communities and to drive audience engagement
- Track metrics and monitor conversions, conversations and trends using/building automated reporting tools
- Optimize current paid social media products and services that scale overall media campaigns
- Analyze campaign metrics and provide recommendations to clients for optimization and spending data
- Architect/Develop tagging strategies for developers and analytics team to implement for all social campaigns to ensure proper tracking
- Expertise in Facebook Ads Manager and/or other paid social management tools
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting social media analysis and optimization via Facebook Ads Manager
- Analytically strong with a passion for data-driven management and optimization
- Attention to detail and technical savviness with Facebook Ads Manager and/or other paid social management tools
- Ability to scale paid social campaigns at enterprise spend levels
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Facebook Retargeting via Facebook Ads Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the digital marketing space
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Tag Manager
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.