Inside Sales Consultant-MyCARFAX-Aftermarket
Join our Winning Team as an Inside Sales Consultant – Aftermarket - MyCARFAX
Do you want to represent a great product and work for an industry leader that helps dealers and consumers make smarter decisions? If you want to drive your career at one of the Great Places to Work, we want to talk to you!!! CARFAX started with a vision - to be the leading source of vehicle history information for buyers and sellers of used cars. Carfax.com is one of the top five websites that consumers turn to for vehicle information, and receives millions of visitors each month. In addition, thousands of auto dealers nationwide subscribe to Carfaxonline.com.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As an Inside Sales Consultant you will:
- Call on our existing aftermarket customers to communicate the value of participating in My CARFAX Service Shop program
- Update Salesforce with customer information and activity
- Meet outbound call activity and enrollment goal
- Become proficient in answering questions for the staff at the vehicle service facilities to ensure integrity of the data flow from participating dealers.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a phone based (sales) outbound call center
- Comfortable working in a high-volume call center with strong closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player who works well across departments
- Salesforce and technical experience a plus
- You are a closer - making the deal gets you fired up!
- You are driven, motivated, and you love to sell!
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.