Field Service Director
Join our Winning Team as a Field Service Director
Do you want to be challenged by your job and be surrounded by dedicated and driven people? Do you like to travel? If so, we want you! We are looking for a Field Service Director who will be responsible for the development, training, and management of a remote Account Management team. This team manages dealer accounts and drives revenue growth within existing dealer business. If you are a senior sales leader that takes pride in always being at the top of your game and would like to put that passion to work at a company of all-stars, we would like to hear from you.
This position is based out of our Centreville, Virginia corporate office.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has earned CARFAX both local and national recognition as a “Great Place to Work” multiple years running. At CARFAX we work hard to keep our field employees connected to the culture too and that is why we hold multiple “all hands on deck” events to bring everyone together at the same time and place 3 times a year. If you would like to represent one of America’s most trusted products and brands, work for an industry leader that helps dealers and consumers make smarter decisions, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
- Manage, Train, Develop and Recruit Regional Account Managers in your assigned territory
- Develop appropriate metrics to measure your team’s effectiveness in consumer and dealer usage, consumer branding, and dealer retention.
- Work with clients and partners to provide new dealer product offerings.
- Develop and train staff for increasing job responsibilities and productivity.
- Collaborate with leaders across the business to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities
- 8+ years of experience managing a field- based team
- Field sales or account management experience required; automotive industry experience is a plus
- Experience establishing strong client partnerships
- Strong communication and polished presentation skills
- Excellent consulting and negotiation skills
- Goal oriented and results focused with the ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and proficient Salesforce.com skills
- Excellent planning and follow up skills
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.