Director - Corporate Sales
Join our winning team as a Director of Corporate Sales
CARFAX is looking for a proven sales leader to sell the CARFAX Service Network, which is the fastest growing solution in the aftermarket space, to the biggest players in the industry. The role includes responsibility for leading a team of high performing sales reps and account managers. Our ideal candidate is high-energy, persistent and a team player with the drive to grow our partner network from the current count of 55,000 to the goal of 100,000! Are you up to the challenge? If so, apply today.
As the Director of Corporate Sales, you will:
- Lead a strategic sales team that sells the CARFAX Service Network to CARFAX’s top prospects and corporate and enterprise accounts, including Fortune 500 companies
- Articulate and sell the CARFAX value proposition
- Focus on closing business opportunities and lead a team to close business opportunities
- Cultivate and build corporate partnerships
- Manage sales cycle which includes presenting the value of joining the CARFAX Service Network to C-level executives
- Work cross-functionally for support of sales cycle
- Attend industry events to promote the value of the CARFAX Service Network
- Update Salesforce with accurate customer and pipeline data on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business course of study preferred
- 10 years’ of enterprise corporate sales and account management experience
- Strong work ethic, motivation and leadership skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles at all levels
- Ability to identify and build relationships with decision makers and influencers across an organization
- Proven success in B2B sales consistently achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota
- Proficiency in account plan development and implementation of related sales strategies
- Travel required up to 35%
- Strong customer references required
- Salesforce experience preferred
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.