Director - Account Management
Join our winning team as a Director - Account Management
Are you looking to join a successful company with a clear mission and strategic vision? Does the idea of being responsible for the success of a core area of a company game plan excite you? If so, the Director – Account Manager position may be the perfect position for you!
The Director - Account Management will report directly to the Head of the Service Shops business unit, and will be responsible for leading and managing a team of personnel responsible for acquiring, connecting and retaining service shop data. As a Director, you will play a crucial role in determining the strategic direction of this growing business unit and will provide cross-departmental input as part of the greater management team.
As the Director – Account Management, you will:
- Train, lead and manage highly successful Account Management, Activation and Support teams
- Maximize data acquisition efficiency and improve participating shop satisfaction and awareness to increase data flow and retention
- Collaborate with peers on streamlining sales, strategic partner and account management transitions
- Analyze overall team and cross team effectiveness and create solutions to improve performance and resource utilization
- Work with sales and business intelligence teams to help evolve the use of Salesforce.com tools, reports, and process flows
- Partner with marketing department to design, execute and track campaigns to onboard new service shops and increase retention of existing shops
- Four-year degree required, technical or business course of study preferred
- 8-10+ years of technical account management experience required with at least five years at the team lead or manager level
- Extensive knowledge of principles and processes for providing client service, including client needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of client satisfaction
- Ability to establish and manage ongoing productive client relationships as well as prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven leadership experience establishing strong working relationships and gaining respect from peers
- Experience with workflow management and very comfortable with technology
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work effectively with other teams (both technical and non-technical) to achieve process improvements
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.