Regional Account Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Regional Account Manager
Are you a natural people person who enjoys having full responsibility of a territory? Are you looking for an environment built around the importance of open communication and where employee happiness is a pillar of company success? Is the term “road warrior” often used to describe you by family and friends? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then CARFAX may be the place for you!
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Regional Account Manager you will:
- Maintain, retain and grow strong relationships while up-selling new products and services
- Achieve monthly revenue goals by driving growth with existing CARFAX dealers
- Increase customer awareness, engagement and retention by sharing the value proposition of CARFAX products through regular on-site visits
- Have full ownership of the health and growth of your territory
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
- Demonstrated experience managing & retaining key accounts
- 3+ years field sales & service experience, preferably in the retail automotive industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Goal oriented and results focused with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to unexpected circumstances on the fly
- Ability to persuade & influence others through demonstrated product knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (MS office, Dealer DMS, online inventory sites) including working from an iPad
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to drive a vehicle to customer locations for 8 hours each day, entering and exiting the vehicle regularly to conduct onsite customer meetings
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly
- 100% daily territory travel, some overnights required
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.