Full Stack Team Leader
Why choose Zerto?
Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disruptive Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
Being a Zertonian doesn't only mean being part of a fast-growing company (over 800 employees), which year over year shows great results - it is more than that. We’re a company which values an open and honest approach. We have great respect for our customers, we appreciate teamwork and effort which leads to execution. We encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance. We play as hard as we work and we never forget to enjoy the ride!
Lead a full stack agile team (3-4 people) in charge of one of our main SaaS products.
As a Full Stack Team Leader at Zerto you will:
- Establish leadership and vision in a key area of a fast growing company
- Participate in the analysis of business requirements and lead the design and implementation of a web based SaaS product
- Work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product and management
- You will recruit, train, coach team members and set a high technical bar for the team
- You will lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews
- You will lead the product development full lifecycle from early stages to production
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on full stack team leader position, leading a web-based product development
- 2+ years of experience with one of the following frameworks: React, Vue, Angular, Ember, Backbone or similar
- 2+ years of proven hands-on experience with node.js on the server-side
- 2+ years of experience with databases (preferably NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB)
- BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile
- Continuous integration tools and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong people skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes
- Experience with Microservices Architecture