Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Our real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. As a leader in identity data, Whitepages developed our own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance in identity verification. Businesses of all sizes including Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Western Union, Under Armour, Priceline, and American Airlines use Whitepages Pro data to mitigate risk and improve the customer experience.
The Product Manager will be responsible for multiple product offerings built on top of the identification and phone data. They will focus on diving deep into understanding our customers, their end to end journey through our products and execute on building a tailored experience that will delight them. They will work closely with every function in the team including Engineering, Sales and Marketing to build best in class products, take it to market, measure, iterate and ensure its commercial success. The role includes defining the strategy and roadmap for Pro product line including product feature definition, execution, go to market strategy, KPI definition / monitoring and then iterating over it.
- Understand customer needs, come up with solutions and iterate multiple times to build the best in class experience and then bake it into the product.
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones. Estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority tasks.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of overall market dynamics, end user needs and competitive product capabilities.
- Work closely with development teams on variety of technical details.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a technology company
- Experience working with B2B SaaS services and working with 3rdparty APIs
- Ability to code/build proof of concepts
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Worked on closely-knit teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Be able to travel and visit customers twice a month for 1-3 days
- BS in Engineering, CS or related degree required - MBA a plus
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.