- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with ArcGIS Server Administration.
- Ability to create, maintain, and optimize ArcGIS for Server Rest Services.
- Ability to operate within ArcGIS Online
- Ability to develop ESRI base Data Collection Applications – Survey123, Collector, Workforce.
- Ability to create Storymap and Dashboard applications and to customize per specific project implementations
- Experience with implementation of ESRI Portal.
- Experience with ESRI Python Library and Programming for development of key GIS based server processes.
- The ability to Develop and maintain GIS applications and geo-spatial databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing systems.
- Conduct research on emerging GIS technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend GIS technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Oversee implementation of integrated GIS per functional requirements.
- Understand and document existing GIS architecture and technology; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Understand and implement processes that facilitate data flow from the field to enterprise architecture in an efficient manner.
- Develop Front-end GIS UI, logic, geo-spatial services and Geo-database code to support specific project needs.
- Creates and execute test plans, plans deployments, capable of debugging systems and implementing solutions to bugs and new feature requests
- Understands a variety of data standards like JSON, REST API, ODATA
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and adhere to timelines and budgets according to scope and schedule
- Documents code and architecture, accordingly and abides by code repository policy and procedures
- Communicates with project managers and clients clearly and pro-actively, both verbal and written
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and development conferences; reviewing professional publications and new technologies as appropriate
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a BS degree in Math, Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or the technical equivalent. Minor in Science/Chemistry a preference and/or experience with managing and reporting scientific data using SQL Server and the ArcGIS Enterprise Platform. Experience with designing Geo-spatial applications for reporting scientific data from environmental projects in the field. Willingness to think outside the box and to utilize technology/innovation to make a difference in protecting the environment. Ability to work in dynamic environment sometimes including deployment to field or client locations and managing multiple data streams in a dynamic reporting environment all in an effort to report real time field conditions in order to help our clients make positive decisions with regards to environmental assessment and impact.