Senior Consultant (Clinical – Vault)
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants with Trial Management, TMF, Study
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Lead workshops and implementation activities with customers to educate them on the system, gathering requirements to design the solution, and configure the Vault application to meet customer process needs.
- Manage projects and customers during the lifecycle of an implementation focusing on requirements gathering, configuration, validation, and go-live activities.
- Guide our customers on successful implementations from inception through adoption, ensuring alignment of processes to solution design and functionality.
- Lead life science customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, and eReg/ISF solutions to support clinical trial data and content management needs.
- Define and augment strategies, implementation programs, and material for deploying the Vault Clinical Operations Suite and Vault SiteDocs Suite for regional,
nationwide, and global Sponsors, CROs, and Academic Medical Centers.
- Lead and participate in gap analyses, workshop preparation
anddelivery, requirements gathering and configuration, validation, and customer training.
- Support delivery assurance practices by leading project meetings, identifying program risks and maintaining accurate and timely project and budget reporting.
- Serve as the primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure teams are gathering and understanding customer functional and technical requirements to support business processes.
- Mentor project team and consultants in the R&D Services organization and provide leadership for project teams.
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.).
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- 8+ years’ direct implementation experience with clinical software solutions in
eRegulatory, clinical operations, TMF operations, site feasibility and activation, and/or trial management.
- Knowledge of clinical trial and CRO processes, and Site and Sponsor interactions across
pharmaceutical, med device, and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection.
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead, and/or business sponsor for clinical systems.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements, create corresponding solution designs, and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Clinical solution.
- Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- Ability to travel 50-75%,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel and goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive,
Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore andeReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, and other clinical technologies
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Master’s degree
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (New Jersey; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.