Associate Consultant - New Grad
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies to get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster. Yep, we’re all about speed.
How do you fit in?
You are a new grad who wants to collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects to learn consulting, application design, and project management skills. You’re interested in solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations. If this is you, you’ll fit right in!
What will you do?
Work on consulting project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud applications! You’ll participate in business process discovery workshops, take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design.
What do you need to have? At the very least:
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- A BA or BS Degree
- A willingness to travel 50-75% of the time
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills (this is a client-facing position)
- Solid CompSci fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and software design)
- Proven analytical skills
- The ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
It’s also really nice to have:
- Programming experience in Java, C#, C++, and/or Objective-C
- Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- A Bachelor’s in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree/work experience
- An internship or experience with a pharma company
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Teaching experience such as working as a tutor, classroom assistant/TA
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.