RPA Infrastructure Consultant
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation. If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of activities
- Design system architecture tailored towards the client’s requirements which encompasses the UiPath suite of products as well as the various third party applications supported by our API’s
- Provide Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages.
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams.
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during post sales (implementation) phase.
- To be part of the global team to communicate the requirements and receive expert advice from our talents located in various regions around the globe
- Escalate tickets to Infrastructure Support team
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security - minimum 3 years.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure.
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems).
- Ability to work in a cloud based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices.
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts.
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop.
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS.
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese is mandatory.
- Reading and writing skills in English is required, but verbal communication skills are not, as long as you would like to develop the linguistic skills or increase global exposure in your career.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.