Service Operation Center Representative
TIS was founded in 1991 and is a public company traded on NASDAQ (symbol: TISA). The company operates internationally with regional offices in EMEA, Europe, Latin America, the United States, and Asia-Pacific.
As a fully owned subsidiary of Top Image Systems Ltd (TIS), TIS Americas, Inc. is committed to investing substantial resources in the important US market and we are looking to build the right team to help our company and our brand.
Are you customer service oriented? Do you enjoy working with remote clients to solve Tier 1 Technical issues? The SOC Rep will utilize their customer service skills to investigate, monitor and resolve problems as the first line of technical support for clients in a 24X7X365 Service Operation Center environment.
What are the job duties?
- Answer incoming calls and emails regarding all service issues and initiates trouble tickets accordingly in a 24X7X365 SOC environment.
- Perform initial investigation and/or troubleshooting of system and network issues to determine root cause.
- Provide basic application and desktop troubleshooting and support per documented procedures as the first level escalation point for all customer issues.
- Make device configuration changes, perform patching and address import issues/changes as required.
- Thoroughly document steps taken to resolve incidents in ticketing system.
- Manage monitoring applications (Sensu and Nagios) and ticket queue to ensure service availability and performance by acting on alerts within allotted timeframes.
- Provide customer with ticket status updates and complete customer callbacks when issues have been resolved.
- Manage trouble tickets thru resolution and provide notifications internally as well as externally as required to ensure resolution in accordance with service level agreements.
- Notify Management when SLAs are nearing violation terms or have been missed.
- Develop and document support procedures as well as assist in training new SOC staff.
What you need to be successful:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Help Desk support or Customer Service support role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft OS and MS Office
- Familiarity with Nagios or other enterprise network monitoring applications, a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows operating systems including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008/20012 highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners and staff.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and prioritize work activities in response to changing priorities.
- Willingness to work a flexible shift when needed to cover for other team members
What's in it for you?
We offer a stable and casual work environment where team work is second to none. Employee luncheons and team building events are just a few of the things we do for our employees. We also offer the usual benefits such as a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K, fully paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance and Employee Life Insurance. On average, our employee tenure is 6+ years and we are proud that we have been able to recruit and retain such a great team.
TIS is not taking resumes from agencies at this time.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
TIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace. A full background check and drug screening are required prior to the start of employment.