Debtwire ABS Editorial Internship
Debtwire, an Acuris-owned media company that specializes in news coverage of global leveraged credit, is seeking an editorial intern to join its Asset Backed Securities team in Summer 2019. This intern will receive exposure to the day-to-day responsibilities that our reporting teams work with during the course of this paid rotational program.
If you're an internship-seeker with a keen interest in financial market trends, and are curious about how mortgage finance or securitized products work, this is an excellent opportunity for you to learn about media production from our editorial team managers.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Researching and writing about Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Reviewing investment banking analyst reports and interviewing the authors as necessary
- Assisting with our databases
- Assisting with the production of pdf reports
- Helping to promote Debtwire ABS on social media platforms (eg. Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- Assisting with the creation of monthly podcasts (eg. scheduling guests, helping to select subjects etc.)
What we're looking for:
- Rising juniors/seniors enrolled at a college with a major in media/writing/journalism (or a similar major)
- A strong interest in financial markets
- A self-starter who wants to learn as much as possible!
- Social-media savvy candidates who need their fix to post on Instagram/Linkedin!