Sr. OpenText Exstream Dialogue Software Developer (R2485 )
Taylor Technology Services is seeking an Senior OpenText Exstream Dialogue Software Developer to join our team in our Salem, NH location. This critical position will play a key role in designing, modifying, developing, and implementing software programming applications.
- Develop and support custom applications
- Coding fixes and new software development
- Should be fluent with document design, application creation, and Exstream Admin functions
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages
- Mentorship of junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS
- 5+ years’ experience OT Exstream Dialogue
- Seeking self-starter with unyielding work ethic and motivation to learn a competitive business
- Excellent communication/documentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong analyzing and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive Team Member
- Previous print and mail experience
- Knowledge of other composition tools a plus (Quadient, XMPie, SmartCommunications, etc.)
- Job processing scripting using Perl and Unix shell
- PDL knowledge (Postscript, PDF, etc.)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.