Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate important decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
As the Computational Statistician you will be responsible for the development of analytical solutions and development of software applications. In the role of Computational Statistician, you must possess analytic knowledge and skills that include statistical and machine-learning methodologies, methods and algorithms, as well as you must be proficient in software engineering -- be able to design, development and deploy software that implements developed analytical solutions.
- Utilize creative thinking to propose innovative ways to look at solutions to problems by using statistical analysis and/or machine learning methods which assumptions are best suitable for data characteristics.
- Utilize strong analytical & problem-solving skills, and software engineering knowledge validate hypothesis/solutions through the discovery and feasibility phases of a project.
- Design statistical experiments, test hypotheses, and build statistical and/or machine-learning models and classifiers.
- Educate the organization on new analytical approaches. Help the organization understand the principles and the math behind the process to drive organizational buy-in.
- Track and monitor the performance of the analytical software.
- Lead the design and deployment of enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
- Bachelor or Masters in statistics and software engineering
- 2 or more years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research, analytics experience and development of software applications
- The ability to create solutions to loosely defined business problems
- Strong software engineering and computer programming skills, extended statistical and/or machine-learning knowledge
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
High-growth work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.