Senior Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience Cloud™ empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel - before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands - including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal - have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
With Sitecore’s success as a market-leading, global software company, we need more people to join our team around the world. We are currently looking for a highly skilled .NET developer to join the demo team in Ottawa/Gatineau and contribute to Sitecore’s vision of enabling our customers to own the experience.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working on the demo team building and enhancing features using cutting-edge technologies. The successful candidate will assist in designing and building scaled, multi-tenant and high-performance features and demo environments.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working with other highly experienced engineering team members in implementing best development practices. You will help the demo team deliver high quality releases, while continually improving solution robustness and performance/scalability.
- Understands business requirements, defines technical designs and development initiatives to meet requirements.
- Writes proof-of-concept, feature, enhancement and corrective code following demo team standards, design standards, and industry best practices.
- Unit tests code to ensure business requirements are met.
- Documents feature, enhancement, and corrective content changes, from an end user perspective.
- Works closely with product manager and other members of the demo team to ensure the business requirements are met.
- Presents accurate estimates, designs, ideas and results to the demo team.
- Contributes to and implements demo team plans.
- Assists colleagues to help them, the scrum team, and the demo program succeed.
- Prepares and adheres to quarterly management objectives, which align with company objectives.
- Excellent .NET development skills, C# and ASP.NET.
- Strong front-end development skills (CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and other code design practices to a range of technical audiences.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment.
- Experience with automated test frameworks (CodedUI, Selenium, etc.) an asset
- Sitecore development experience
We will give you the opportunity to work with highly skilled and passionate developers in a dynamic, international and fun work environment. We are an organization where suggestions are welcome, and your influence is embodied in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development. We offer flexible work hours and opportunities for further training and personal development.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.