Market Intelligence Coordinator
Seven Bridges is the leading biomedical data analysis company, specializing in software and data analytics to drive public and private healthcare research. Our end-to-end bioinformatics solutions empower our global customer base to get the most from their private biomedical data, while also leveraging unprecedented access to public datasets and the largest bioinformatics tool sets available.
Seven Bridges is looking for the Market Intelligence Coordinator to contribute in driving operational excellence across the Marketing and Sales teams, manage our digital footprint, and deliver market insights.
- Manage account, lead, pipeline, and new business reporting across sales and marketing.
- Report on digital analytics and make recommendations grounded in best-in-class performance and optimization
- Maintain data quality across Salesforce and HubSpot
- Build, manage, and recommend account/lead processes across sales and marketing ensuring proper routing and following up processes
- Manage execution of emails, landing pages, webinars, nurturing, and other digital programs
- Familiarity with paid search (SEM), SEO/organic search, and/or paid social
- Manage the content updates and maintenance across sevenbridges.com
- Manage and communicate the blog calendar that is aligned with marketing initiatives, and includes guest bloggers from internal and external writers
- Develop and engage our social media community across all channels
- Monitor competitive landscape and produce consolidated reports to the organization
- Train new salesforce users ensuring consistency and education on processes and data collection
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications)
- 2-3 years related experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating with management
- Detail oriented person who enjoys working with data, new technology and using them to solve complex business issues
- Project management skills and ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects
- A big desire for continuous learning especially third-party tools that increase efficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a busy office environment
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and global divisions
If you would like to work with us to build the next generation of tools to enable research and discovery, please submit your resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges, however, due to the high volume of applications we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.