Customer Relations Program Coordinator
SEIU 775 Benefits Group is leading the transformation of home care into a thriving career and helping to prevent the coming care crisis. With 8,000 people turning 65 every day in the U.S., there are not enough qualified, trained workers to care for the exponential rise in older adults needing care. Through groundbreaking initiatives, SEIU 775 Benefits Group and partners in government, labor and private industry are ensuring that Washington state home care workers have access to the skills and support they need to stay and grow in the field.
This position reports to the Manager of Customer Relations, and is the key contact point for programs and campaigns related to our Washington home care program. This position will focus on customer experience and marketing related to the delivery of the benefits to the workforce, home care consumers, and other users in the WA home care program. This position will be expected to be on top of all issues related to the organization’s program and will be looked to within the organization as the advocate for our programs. The position will also focus on developing and maintaining productive internal and external relationships with key operational units. This position functions as a program coordinator who will support the long-term success of the marketing and user support program.
This position is located in SEIU 775 Benefits Group Seattle Headquarters. The below list includes the most commonly occurring responsibilities of this position. This position will require very limited travel (5-10%) within Washington State, of which will mostly consist of day trips with some overnight trips.
- Coordinate relationship oversight, concerns and solutions from stakeholders (Internal team members, State of Washington Department of Social and Health Services, Labor Union (SEIU 775); and other internal stakeholders).
- Advocate for timely user support solutions according to customer needs and priorities.
- Serve as a liaison with user support vendors (such as the Member Resource Center and the State of Washington Home Care Referral Registry) to ensure excellent user support, and communicate product feedback from user support channels.
- Analyze relevant customer service trends and operational data to assess future program direction.
- Recommend process improvements and operational changes that will improve users, potential users’ and stakeholder experience
- Communicate progress on initiatives, metrics, and problem solving.
- Implement special projects related to marketing and user support programs.
- Solve complex and highly sensitive customer service issues.
- Act as the lead for the organization’s participation in high priority public events.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure alignment and coordination for our programs.
- Work under the leadership of the Marketing & Communications team to implement marketing tactics including texting, content creation, and social media and develop metrics related to this channels.
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Relations Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services, marketing, business, communications or similar field preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in metric-based customer service and marketing;
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills and expertise;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer relationship building mindset and skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and leverage resources across departments;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Problem solving and ability to deal with dissatisfied customers;
- Empathy, patience and understanding;
- Commitment to high quality delivery of marketing and user support programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Know how to assess the future and get out in front with proactive and creative problem solving;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, websites, Salesforce and browser; and
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package.