Who We Are:
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is a family of employee benefit plans negotiated and sponsored by SEIU 775, the labor union for long-term care workers in Washington State & Montana. We are leading the transformation of home care into a thriving career and helping to prevent the coming care crisis. With 10,000 people turning 65 every day in the U.S., there are not enough qualified, trained workers to care for the exponential rise in older adults needing care. Through groundbreaking initiatives, the SEIU 775 Benefits Group, together with its union and employer partners, are ensuring that Washington state home care workers have access to the skills and support they need to stay and grow in the field.
Location: Downtown Seattle (remote is not available for this role)
Work Schedule: Our typical business hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Category: Full-Time, Exempt, Union
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of the day
What You’ll Be Doing:
Reporting to the Learning Logistics and Analytics Manager, the Attendance Clerk will maintain support of accurate attendance, process attestation, investigate and correct reports of inaccurate attendance independently and in cooperation with other parties, including partner organizations to maintain accurate student attendance records. The Attendance Clerk will also ensure attendance is accurately recorded in the system of record for all training verticals via routine audit, as well as, provide a specialist service to assist the Benefits Group in meeting their obligations and targets in relation to attendance as prescribed in the Washington Administrative Code. In addition, the Attendance Clerk will provide a specialist service to assist the organization in meeting their obligations and targets in relation to attendance as prescribed in the Washington Administrative Code.
- Perform daily attendance audits - review daily classes and scoring within tracking system for accuracy and updates;
- Run daily attendance reports - running Salesforce reporting and taking action based on information contained in the reports to ensure attendance is being reported accurately;
- Conduct daily attendance verification - review all classes daily and coordinate with the organization and Training Network staff to update attendance as needed, including processing attestation (last minute or late enrollment for credit);
- Collaborate with other members of the organization as well as other professionals to promote accurate performance and needs of the organization and its students;
- Utilize IT systems to produce reports, often to tight timescales, using word processing and record information including statistical data, providing reports to managers and other professionals;
- Manage and prioritize workload in line with service requirements;
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the statutory framework relating to attendance;
- Support learning managers and senior managers in advising the organization on all matters relating to attendance and, where necessary, take the lead role in developing work processes to improve attendance;
- Ensure compliance of Data Protection at all times;
- Ensure that all duties and services provided are in accordance with the BG's Equal Opportunities Policy;
- Comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for health and safety in the workplace;
- Additional duties as assigned by your manager.
You Will Need to Have:
- Stable work history;
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify your own training needs and a willingness to complete relevant tasks is essential;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and documentation;
- Adaptable, imaginative, creative and flexible approach to the work;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skill.
It Will Be Great if You Have:
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience a plus.
- Data entry or auditing experience.
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.