Creative Writer - Remote
Top 5 reasons why you want this job:
As a Creative Writer:
2. Your ability to collaborate with different important stakeholders will make the difference.
3. You will provide and share ideas and we will listen and appreciate!
4. You will develop skills and gather knowledge beyond your imagination.
5. You will enjoy flex time in a cool and casual environment!
As a member of the pre-production team, our pre-production creative writers are responsible for setting the tone and vision for each piece of content we create, and clearly communicating this vision to producers. More than just writing scenarios that meet the minimum brand guidelines, pre-production writers must creatively weave together elements of industry trends, member feedback, and the needs of our various content stakeholders to create compelling and provocative content unlike anything else in the industry.
- Create scene treatments for production, using product guidelines, industry trends and personal creativity as a basis for ideas;
- Peer-review and workshop the scripts of fellow writers to suggest changes and improvements;
- Provide guidelines to production staff for which images and key moments to capture in each scene for use in packaging and promotion;
- Write content descriptions for each production that add personality to the site as well as integrate key concepts from copywriting and SEO to improve the content marketability;
- Write copy for miscellaneous projects;
- Work alongside other pre-production staff to maintain a well-rounded understanding of the brands, the production process, and industry trends;
- Update and maintain digital lexicons for each product of relevant and on-trend keywords and words to avoid;
- Assist other departments with any written project components or proofreading duties that may be requested.
- Extensive education in creative writing, writing for media, and/or copywriting;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of SEO basics is a plus;
- Bilingual – spoken and written; Must have excellent English writing skills.
Are you also…
- Creative, imaginative and open-minded?
- Recognized for paying attention to detail?
- Passionate and innovative?
Yes! We can’t wait to welcome you so apply today!