Security Project Manager
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Manages all facets of a project including execution, documentation, and financial oversight. Be the main point of contact for the customer.
• Manages all document control for projects, including but not limited to engineering submittals, ordering material, RFI's, meeting minutes, punch lists, transmittal log, submittal log, change order log, issues log and close out documentation.
• Oversee and coordinate with Schneider employees and subcontractors.
• Prepares installation subcontractor bidding documents and negotiates subcontracts
• Obtain, organize, and maintain all project contract documents in accordance with Schneider Electric quality policy
• Prepares and updates project schedule and cost estimates
• Prepares and delivers final project documentation to the customer
and collect payment
• Participate in field audits and related analysis and results and performance assurance of installed systems
• Assist with the diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components as well as troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
This job might be for you if:
This position is typically held by an individual that has at least 6+ years experience as a Project Manager. He or she must have related industry knowledge; strong customer service skills, strong understanding of contracting procedures and tactics relative to such areas as project correspondence, documentation, timely notice of claims, subcontract negotiation and subcontract administration. This position plans, directs and coordinates activities of project team members to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished on time, implemented at or below the estimated cost, and billed in a timely fashion throughout the duration of the project. Works under direct supervision of the Operations Manager.
This individual should have an advanced understanding of Security and access control systems and have the ability to analyze system drawings and schematics as well as advanced knowledge of codes, standards and industry construction knowledge. This individual should have experience with the following systems and or manufacturers listed below.
INET, Continuum, AccessXpert, or SecurityXpert. CBOIRD, Avigilon, RS2, Bosch, and Keri.
Pelco, Avigilon, Axis, Salient
Bosch, Honeywell, DMP
Aiphone, Stentofon, Commend
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.