SADA Systems Inc. competes for the best talent. Our compensation consists of a salary that is commensurate with your accomplishments and a full suite of benefits, including company paid holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401k. In addition, we are one block south of the North Hollywood Metro station. We're looking for talented people to join our team!
Why You’ll Love Working At SADA:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the chance to challenge and enhance your skills.
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, professional development reimbursement, gym membership discount, casual dress and more.
- You'll receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- You'll enjoy continental breakfast, catered lunches and unlimited snacks.
- You’ll be working on the sixth floor with amazing floor to ceiling views of the San Fernando Valley.
- Our office also has a ping pong table, big screens and espresso and tea machines (we are an IT company after all!)
- SADA Systems on Glassdoor
Application Development and Programming
|Full Stack Developer, G Suite||Los Angeles, California|
|Senior Software Engineer||Los Angeles, California|
|Change Management and Training Specialist (G Suite)|
|Cloud Engineer||Los Angeles, California|
|Cloud Search Consultant|
|Data Architect||San Francisco/San Jose, California|
|Deployment Engineer, G Suite|
|DevOps Architect (Google Practice)||San Francisco/San Jose, California|
|Network Architect (Google Practice)|
|Project Manager, G Suite||Los Angeles, California|
|Sales Engineer, G Suite||Los Angeles, California|
|Solutions Architect, Active Directory and Identity Management||Los Angeles, California|
|Solutions Architect, Azure||Los Angeles, California|
Enterprise Support Services
|Associate Consultant, O365||Los Angeles, California|
|Field Engineer||Los Angeles, California|
|Information Systems Manager||Los Angeles, California|
|Office 365 Support Technician, Tier 2||Los Angeles, California|
|Resource Manager||Los Angeles, California|
|Technical Project Manager||San Francisco/San Jose, California|
|Windows 10 FastTrack Consultant||Los Angeles, California|
Sales, Business Development, Marketing
|Business Development Associate||Los Angeles, California|
|Business Development Manager, Google (G Suite)|
|Digital Marketing Manager||Los Angeles, California|
|Google Account Manager|
|Inside Sales Executive (Google Cloud Platform)||Los Angeles, California|