Senior Revenue Analyst
Senior Revenue Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware–based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $3.5 billion. With a $500 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
DeutscheBank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on Senior Revenue Analyst who has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills. This person will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes and controls. The Senior Revenue Analyst will be expected to exhibit high professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting and billing
- Assist on sales quote review, deal negotiation, and initial billing review
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards
onthe ASC 606 and NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management module implementation
- Prepare deal/contract summaries
formaterial completed transactions
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a worldwide basis.
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, and communication with external auditors
- Assist with month end and quarter end close activities
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Customer Support, and Collection team as
needed toobtain information necessary to analyze and reconcile customer accounts.
- Assist with managing and resolving Billing and Revenue Operation cases
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements, including SOX related process improvements and access controls.
- Support and participate on revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycle related projects.
- Assist in various projects as needed
- This position requires a Bachelors’ degree in accounting, business administration or related field and/or
minimumof 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience of working with NetSuite or other major ERP systems is
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have software/SaaS experience.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Benefits and amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.