Marketing Copywriter - Ahalogy
Ahalogy is seeking an innovative and strategic person with a strong set of content writing and communication skills. This person will join our Sales Enablement & Marketing Team to help build out content for our internal newsletter and marketing materials, write copy and pull trends for sales & marketing collateral, and maintain the Ahalogy brand voice & tone.
Responsible for creating, managing, and executing copy for multiple sales & marketing channels including, but not limited to: Email/newsletter, website, print & digital sales materials, case studies, blog posts, and company social media page. You will work directly with our marketing designers to develop content and write copy that matches their visual designs. Additionally, the ability to look at trends & insights and build content ideas to tell a story for our sales team is key to this position. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong voice and brand that is consistent with our goals.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, past experience in writing and creating content for a B2B brand or company is a bonus
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in a related field (English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism) and a desire to pursue a career in Sales & Marketing
- 1-2 years experience encouraged
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Provide copy that is aligned with Ahalogy's voice, style, and personality within content deliverables.
- Leverage trends & insights to develop sales & marketing collateral and content.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to align copy with visuals and ensure deliverables achieve business objectives.
- An ability to adapt and multitask. You’ll be creating content for multiple teams within our sales organization. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills, with a desire to innovate and adapt as our team grows
- Utilize in-house data software to create engaging, useful content for year-long marketing initiatives. This could range from contributing semi-monthly blog posts to writing client-facing documents predicting seasonal trends across multiple content categories.
Ahalogy exists to make the web more meaningful by making creators more empowered, brands more authentic, and content more beautiful. Our parent company, Quotient Technology, is a leader in the digital promotions space.
We’re located in the heart of Cincinnati’s OTR neighborhood—walking distance from some of the city's best coffee, food, breweries, and carryout. We pride ourselves on having an open, fast-paced, and results-driven culture, and we're passionate about continuing to build out a team of like-minded individuals as we continue to grow and win.
We don’t hold hands or micromanage at Ahalogy, so we need candidates with a self-driven, figure-it-out mindset. In return, we take care of you with zero cost health insurance, flexible vacation time, and if you're a full-time employee, the opportunity for an annual bonus. You can learn more about us by reading our Manifesto.
If you have the experience, drive, and hustle to win, we'd love to hear from you!