Front End Web Application Developer (Contractor)
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Front-End Web Application Developer to join our team on a contract basis!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for web-capable devices and browsers
- Discuss design and review code with the team as needed
- Provide estimates, communicate status of tasks, and identify risks
- Collaborate with other software developers to assist in resolving problems
- Help test and document your code
This is an office-based position at our Research Triangle Park location.