Penton Agriculture is the largest, most diversified agriculture information business in North America. We connect our users to two million+ farm and ranch decision-makers and influencers, representing the top 85% of the nation’s annual agricultural gross domestic product. Our brands include two of North America’s top agriculture shows and well-established digital brands such as Farm Press, Farm Progress, Corn+Soybean Digest, Farm Industry News and Beef.
Farm Industry News is seeking a Staff Writer to contribute to this agriculture industry’s source for in-depth coverage of technology and trends that shape U.S. agriculture. Its content presents tools row crop producers need to maximize their farm investment with hands-on focus that shares product and tech usage information.The Staff Writer for Farm Industry News is a key position for creation of relevant content for the brand, which is the leading title covering agricultural technology in the industry.
- Provide relevant content for the brand both in digital and print
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent training
- 5 years experience covering agricultural technology
- Background in agricultural technology both in crops and equipment
- An understanding of web metrics and social media
- Excellent SEO writing/editorial skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with a camera for capturing both stills and video for industry coverage