Senior Manager, Industry Relations - Latin
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The Artist Marketing Team is responsible for delivering on Pandora’s promise to strengthen the bonds between artists and their fans. Teams spanning Industry Relations, Custom Content, Events, Promotions, and Analytics work collaboratively to identify, source, and deliver compelling artist programs with their fans on Pandora. Looking for a new member of the Industry Relations team to expand our Latin genre presence. You will be responsible for the development and ongoing relationships between the music industry and Pandora specifically within the Latin genre. You will nurture professional relationships and constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities for Pandora to engage with the industry. You will work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of artist-driven events, promotion, and custom content programs.
You have a strong understanding of industry dynamics, including but not limited to artist licensing & royalty knowledge, label-artist dynamics, and the online music space. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to shape the future of Pandora’s music industry relationships in the face of ambitious growth plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with music rights holders, management and music agencies
- Evangelize Pandora’s ability to add value to the music industry
- Ideate and build partnerships between artists, brands, and Pandora across events, branded content, marketing, and curation opportunities
- Secure and negotiate talent for all Pandora opportunities, including branded and original experiences
- Develop compelling advertising packages in tandem with the sales organization that drive revenue for Pandora and create value for artists
- Prioritize and manage business objectives across the music industry, listeners, advertisers, and Pandora’s cross-functional departments
- Demonstrate how strategic artist programming initiatives help achieve the company’s goals and provide value for our partners
Essential Job Requirements:
- 8-10 years of music industry related experience working at a label, management, agency and/or in digital marketing
- Strong existing relationships with labels, artists, and management companies in the Latin community
- Deep knowledge of growth objectives of the music industry
- Thorough understanding of strategic objectives of traditional and emerging media landscapes, including social and content streaming platforms
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative
- Tactical and strategic awareness
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".