- Create sales proposals for integrated marketing and media campaigns as part of the pre-sale planning process. This includes balancing linear, digital, and sponsorship assets.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for assigned accounts and create and develop ongoing business relationships with clients and ad agencies.
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry to Wide Orbit traffic and billing system.
- Manage post-sale campaign delivery: monitoring, revisions, & post-analysis.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Assist with sales lead generation and associated research.
- Partner with sales management to maintain Added Value entitlements, coordinate with production to publish weekly added value documents for all live and studio programming.
- Partner with the digital team on upcoming shows and events, new product launches, and assist with monitoring campaign delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of sales planning, advertising agency buying/planning, or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree required; emphasis in marketing, communication or advertising preferred
- Sports Fan
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in media and eagerness to grow within the industry
- Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of digital media advertising industry including online, mobile, tablets and other emerging technologies
- Passionate about Pac-12 Sports