Platform Training Facilitator (Part-time)
The Platform Training Facilitator is responsible for ensuring our customers are provided the necessary training and support to be successful in their webinar programs. This person must have a passion for teaching others, have or be able to develop a high level of proficiency with the ON24 platform and be able to interact effectively with customers. The person should also be adept in identifying and prioritizing the training needs of each customer.
This is a remote, part-time position, location in Pacific or Mountain Time Zones is required.
- Coordinate with Director of Platform Training to identify and prioritize customer training needs
- Consult with CSMs and clients to scope and deliver live customer platform training sessions
- Work in a customer facing capacity to provide training on ON24’s product suite
- Provide live guidance and support on event set up and execution of live webinars and other experience types
- Follow-up with customers and internal teams as needed once training is completed
- Drive client satisfaction with excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-2 years of work experience in training and/or instructional design
- Strong internet/web technical skills and experience with Microsoft Office product suites
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
- Desire and enthusiasm for training others
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across teams at various levels, driving out learning needs and gathering information to update and/or develop training materials
- Strong level of professionalism and credibility; able to effectively influence peers and clients
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.