Coordinator, Office & Space Operations (Part-Time)
About the Department
Office & Space Operations integrates people, place, process and technology with day-to-day office operations to ensure working processes run smoothly and efficiently. The department oversees design-build projects, maintenance and repairs for commercial office, retail and warehouse facilities.
About the Position
The Coordinator, Office & Space Operations reports to the Senior Manager, Office & Space Operations and is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the larger New York Road Runner team.
This role is a Part-Time position, approximately 25 hours per week. This role is needed Monday-Friday 8:00am – 1:30pm
- Serve as the face of corporate headquarters of NYRR, answering/directing incoming calls, as well as greeting, directing, and assisting visitors
- Coordinate physical on‐boarding and off‐boarding process in collaboration with human resources
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries, reporting on shipping metrics
- Assist with conference room management and meeting set‐up
- Assist with vendor invoicing and accounts payable responsibilities
- Assist OSO team with maintaining office supply and pantry inventory and ensuring distribution of supplies around office
- Coordinate office service requests, deliveries, and shipments
- Provide basic technology and administrative support to staff
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- 1‐2 years of administrative and customer service experience
- College Graduate
Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with web‐based project management and scheduling systems
- Outstanding writing, proofreading, and data entry skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast‐paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to lift approximately 25‐30 lbs.
- Availability Mon-Fri mornings, maximum 25 hours per week
New York Road Runners is an Equal Opportunity Employer