Junior Software Engineer – NPP Group
As part of your role you will work collaboratively with professional engineers, architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet corporate architectural standards.
- Design and implement robust, large scale, distributed solutions as part of an enterprise level system
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, system architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet corporate architectural standards
- Implement test driven development by using automatic testing infrastructure and provide full automatic test coverage
- Participating in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to Agile development principles, while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a leading institution, GPA 85 or above.
- Hands-on experience developing server-side code, preferably in C#
- Strong object- oriented design and coding skills
- Experience in OOP principles, design patterns and best practices
- Good software design capabilities, debugging skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Testing skills, experience with Unit Testing frameworks - advantage
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Agileenvironment - advantage
- Global mindset & great communication skills in English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.