Regional Account Executive -- Public Safety
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion, and progressive growth over our 33 year history, including over 300% stock growth over the past 5 years. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Account Executive to position NICE and its solution portfolio to customers within the Public Safety sector throughout multiple southeastern states.
You will be well-positioned for success if you have a successful history with the responsibilities of this role, which include:
- Executing on prospecting/lead generation/networking to uncover new sales opportunities, and maintaining existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenue long term.
- Selling both directly and through the channel.
- Selling in to Government verticals and/or in to the overall Public Safety/Security industry.
- Successfully working with Business Partners, Systems Integrators and end users.
- Working with government Purchasing personnel related to RFP/Bid responses and state and/or federal contracts.
- Exceeding quota through a consultative selling approach which includes analyzing clients’ business needs to strategically position complex solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and data.
- Delivering compelling demonstrations and use cases to influence executive-level decision-makers, addressing objections and aligning value proposition with their business strategy.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.