Data Scientist - Actimize division
Position: Data Scientist
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join our dynamic and growing Fraud & AML Analytics Services team.
- Perform analysis to support the deployment of fraud prevention analytical models
- Analyze fraud cases obtained from clients
- Research data patterns in order to find patterns predictive of fraud
- Improve the quality and actual implementation of computational algorithms and tools
- Optimize the detection performance of NICE Actimize Fraud products and improve customers’ experience with our Fraud solutions
- Define product requirements for analytics and provide feedback to the product team on ways in which product may be improved
- Develop and enhance our solution-specific risk scores
- Measure the quality of the analytical performance of Fraud Products
- Develop tools to support model tuning, performance tracking and automation
- Develop custom detection logic for specific clients
- Two years research and analytical experience in large-scale data analysis
- Knowledge of statistics and computational algorithms
- Proven record of large-scale data analysis
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Data Mining/designing analytical models
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Experience with statistical packages such as SAS or R
- Team-oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance) – a plus
- Knowledge of fraud or AML prevention software systems – a plus
- Background in software development – a plus
- Customer facing experience – a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- MS in Computer Science or a directly related computational field preferred
- Will also accept BS degree in Computer Science or other computational related fields plus five (5) years research and analytical experience in large-scale data analysis
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.