Senior Software Engineer- NICE Actimize
NICE Actimize is looking for an experienced Software Engineer
Taking part in developing unified infrastructure data layer for large Organizations. The applications are deployed on multiple platforms and databases.
We are looking for a team player that has an experience with facing complex tasks, independent and with high ability for self-learning.
• A bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
• At least 3 years of experience in Java/Scala/C# Development and application DB.
• Proven SQL experience and familiarity with at least one of the common relational Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, mySQL, etc.
• Experience with design and implementing scalable code.
• Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
• DevOps and Automation mindset.
• Ability to handle end to end tasks (from requirement to deployment)
• Be a mentor and role model for other software engineers.
• Strong database capabilities (scripting, performance tuning)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.